1. Sales management position, responsible for its main objectives and plans in the field of sales;
2. Lead and manage the sales team to achieve sales objectives;
3. Manage distributors in designated areas and assist them to achieve sales objectives;
4. Assist in finding suitable distributors in different regions of China.
5. Formulating, participating in or assisting the upper level in implementing relevant policies and systems;
6. To be responsible for the daily management of the Department and the management, guidance, training and evaluation of the staff of the department;
7. Responsible for sales operations, including planning, organization, schedule control and revision;
8. Assist the Director of Sales in setting sales objectives, sales models, sales strategies, sales budgets and incentive plans;
9. Provide suggestions for product development from the perspective of sales and customer demand.
10. Reasonable work required and designated by other companies.