1. Work closely with other staff of the company to implement the sales plan and achieve the sales objectives.
2. Develop new sales clues, develop and follow up new customers;
3. Follow up the company to distribute sales leads until the transaction is completed.
4. Visit key customers regularly and maintain customer relationship, further expand customer network;
5. Participate in trade fairs and assist in organizing professional seminars;
6. Collect market trends and competitive intelligence and provide market department reference.
7. Reasonable work required and designated by other companies.
1. College degree or above, biotechnology and related majors are preferred;
2. Experience in sales of life science instruments and equipment or large-scale instruments is preferred.
3. Strong communication and organizational skills, able to work under pressure, and able to achieve sales goals;
4. Good interpersonal skills, necessary language communication skills and customer service skills;
5. CET-4 or above, able to read English training materials;
6. Responsibility, ambition and courage to accept challenges;
7. Ability to be independent and have management potential;
8. It is better to have experience in public bidding and understand how to cooperate with the implementation of the bidding process.
9. Ability to travel in accordance with company requirements